All people are independent and have the means to care and provide for themselves and their families.
Desired Community Outcomes
Older adults can live independently and safely in their homes as long as possible.
Adults have access to financial information and services, including budgeting, debt management, and tax preparation assistance.
Adults have assistance to overcome barriers, such as child care and transportation, in order to access educational, wellness, and employment opportunities in the community.
This Year We...
Partner Agencies and Programs
- Catholic Charities of Maine - Independent Support Services, and SEARCH Program
- Central/Western Maine Workforce Investment - WorkReady Credential Program
- Hospice Volunteers of Somerset County - Supporting Somerset County Families
- Hospice Volunteers of Waterville Area - End of Life Direct Care
- Kennebec Valley Community Action Program - Transportation, and WorkReady Plus
- Literacy Volunteers of Franklin/Somerset
- Literacy Volunteers - Waterville Affiliate
- Maine Chapter, National MS Society - Case Management Services
- RSVP - Bone Builders Program