A community in which everyone can be self-sufficient and is able to meet their basic needs.
Desired Community Outcomes
Community members have enough to eat.
Everyone has a safe, warm, secure place to be.
Community members are provided resources to assist them to meet their basic needs, such as dental care, and health care, and personal wellness.
This Year We...
Partner Agencies and Programs
- Family Violence Project - Supporting Domestic Violence Advocacy
- Habitat for Humanity - Waterville Area Habitat for Humanity
- Kennebec Behavioral Health - Halcyon House Emergency Shelter, Outpatient services
- Kennebec Valley Dental Coalition - Community Dental Center Sliding Fee Program
- MaineGeneral Health Associates - The Horizon Program, and MaineGeneral Counseling
- Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter - Resource Referral Program
- Salvation Army - Waterville Corps
- Skills - Home and Community Support Program
- Spectrum Generations - Meals on Wheels
- United Valley American Red Cross - Disaster Services